Blogger Widgets

Tuesday 19 May 2015

Day 44 #The100DayProject

#100daysofhappys

left:
In the grand scheme of Blogging this page view total is nothing but to be  a newbie to it all and getting to grips with the nitty gritty of social media it fills me with excitement to see this! 
(I'll give myself the patronising pat)

right:
And humour me more please!
Today, the unit I work in got to collect the 'infamous' green wire 'den' I have been eyeing up in the Infants Department for some time now for a trial period in the unit. Yes, this excites me too. 
(there there B)
There was a great over-enthusiastic mission to get said den from a to b.
...using child-proof scissors to detach the cable ties.
...in a hail storm.

And in all this excitement I didn't take a picture and I got the hiccups.
So here is an anti-climatic picture of the den.
 ~

#100daysofPeggy


Peggy plays Chess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.