Blogger Widgets

Saturday 13 June 2015

Day 69 #The100DayProject

Wedding outfit and a Royal Hedgehog.

My Outfit


New Look Daisy Garland Headband- £3.99 

Mela Loves London Belted Plain Dress- £25.99 

Accessorize Silver and Navy Necklace (bought 2014)

Accessorize Navy Shoulder Bag with Zip Detail (bought 2014)


#100daysofhappys


A day of Weddings! 

Midday spent at a strangers wedding, bell-ringing and then singing a solo of Thomas Attwood's Come Holy Ghost- a very unimaginative choice it seems (I've sung this on countless occasions!) All went well :) 

Then off to the London Wetland Centre to celebrate a family friend's wedding! Such a beautiful evening, bride looked stunning! So lovely to see her family again too.

Pictures: (top) me and my sister, the newlyweds (I don't own that image), (L-R) the cake- each tier made by a different person (which is a great idea), me, Mum and a lurker named Dad, the bride preparing to throw her bouquet! 

 
#100daysofPeggy


Peggy meets the Queen. 

In celebration for my friend being awarded an MBE!!
CONGRATULATIONS JENNY!!!!  

*I do not own the original image*


~


 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.