Blogger Widgets

Thursday 1 December 2016

Blogmas #1: Autumnal Favourites




Tanya Burr ~ Pink Cocoa Lipstick ~ £6.99


I have been on the hunt for a lip colour that matches and enhances my natural lip colour and this is the one. Highly recommended by many youtube vloggers (and will suit most people) this lipstick has a nice easy to apply cream-formula and not-bad staying power although a lip sealer over the top will make it last longer. The packaging is good quality, in a lovely gold-mirrored design which is very useful to use on the go when you don't have a proper mirror to hand. In the colder months I will look more washed out and pale so a slick of this brightens up my complexion. This lippie shade is from a range of lipsticks Tanya has brought out. The range includes 5 other shades of pinks, nudes and classic reds.

~

Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief ~Debenhams~ £34.00


My skin saver this season is the Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief: my ultimate skin/lip saver. I have been using it to treat the cracked skin in the corners of my mouth. A light, bouncy, translucent formula hydrates the driest of skin and is absorbed very quickly. Despite it's pinky peach appearance the gel doesn't leave any trace of colour tint on lips or skin. A little goes a long way so despite the high-end price mark it will last me a long time. I purchased mine in a duty-free All About Moisture bundle for approx £37 which comes with a face-mist and eye serum and works out a lot more cost affective!

~

Shea Butter Lip Butter~The Body Shop ~ £4.00


To give my chapped lips a boost over night I'll cement over a layer of this lip butter. It's creamy, thick and opaque so I try and avoid wearing it liberally in the day. This lip butter has a pleasant nutty smell and comes in a generously sized pot. I'm not sure how much this 'butter' differs from the Body Shop's Body Butter formula but it does have a thicker (less whippy) consistency. Like the rest of the Shea Butter range this product is very nourishing and gives long lasting moisture to my lips.

~

Pine Cone Earrings~ The Handmade Fair 2016~ £37.00


I purchased these beauts at The Handmade Fair in September this year from an this jewellery maker. His work included natural pieces made in gold, silver and copper. These earrings are delicate, light to wear and perfect for Autumn! 

~


Green Tea~ PG Tips~£1.40


Warming and comforting on a cold autumnal evening. Green Tea has less caffeine and also helps with digestion too so is soothing for an after-dinner drink. Nothing much else to say about this but I've definitely rediscovered it's hygge properties. 
~

Converse Trainers~ Debenhams~ £65.00


Their official name is: Converse Chuck Taylor (CT) Sloane Mono Lea HI' Flat Lace Up Sneakers. (HERE) I've been needing replacement shoes for my previous Converses which were falling apart and fancied something a bit different. Converses are so comfy, stylish and practical although I do find the original style a bit bowling shoe-esque. I went for this smart/casual style that will look good with anything: dresses/jeans/leggings. I'm loving the colour- it goes with everything and they are sooo comfortable!





~

Check out more of my Blogmas Blog Post series HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.