Blogger Widgets

Friday 23 December 2016

Festive Favourties


Here's a run down of some of my fave products from November/December.


Cookie Cutter Lights ~ Paperchase ~ £12


I bought these last year and I see they're on sale again this year. These battery operated rose gold cookie cutter fairy lights are so cute and would look great in a kitchen.
Mine are currently hung up in my hall way to provide light so I don't trip over a cat when I come home.

Balsen Lebkuchen Mischung~ Waitrose ~ £2


These traditionally festive German biscuits are a yummy warming gingerbread treat. There are lots of different variations of Lebkuchen: the ones I've been munching are decorated in chocolate. The inside is a soft cakey/biscuity texture (think Jaffa cake without the Jaffa)

Tate ~ Nails Inc.~ £14


As you can see, this came free in a Glamour magazine but you can purchase it online. The colour (which isn't coming up too vividly in the pic above) is a rich, deep red; perfect for christmas! The varnish leaves a quick-dry glossy finish. It doesn't chip easily either.

Constellation Christmas Decorations~ Paperchase~ £8 
(on sale now for £5.50) 
HERE


These night-sky inspired decorations are new this year at Paperchase. The set of 4 comes with 2 stags and 2 bears each in rose gold and gold with a glittery finish. Made of wire, I love their delicate look. The scandi design is so on trend which I love too.

Gingerbread Chai ~ Bluebird &Co. ~ £5.20+



A sample of this tea was included in my December SourcedBox. This is such a warming, comforting drink that's great for the evening as it's decaf. If you like rooibos but find it a bit bland then try this! It's not too spicy, not too sweet- just perfect!


Bow Maker~FantasticRibbons.com ~ £20


This bow maker is a great craft tool that allows you to use any ribbons to make all sorts and sizes of bow quickly and easily. The tools comes with a DVD that shows you more elaborate designs of bow thats possible to create. I've been decorating my gift wrapping with handmade bows which really finish off the look of a gift. It's also way more cost effective in the long run too if you look at fancy bows in gift shops.


Festive Spice Pillar Candle ~ Next ~ £8


This Festive Spice candle from Next has been filling my house with mulled wine spices! It's a lovely not too over-powering smell and the design on the pillar candle is so cute. I love the little woodland bunny. Its not too christmasy in design so I'll be able to keep it out on display at least through the rest of the winter.


~Merry Christmas~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.