Blogger Widgets

Thursday 16 August 2018

Let's Catch-Up

Well my blogpost-a-month target was going so well until April- when life got interesting! 

Let's have a rollercoaster catch-up of what's been going on (in a very condensed nutshell)


April '18

A new job contract signed! Wahoo! I finally found my calling in life- a job that encompasses working with children, all my skills/talents and needs someone quirky (here I am world)  
Exciting times ahead. Let the training commence! 


End of May '18

Well looky looky a man of quirk, height and humour has come into my life all thanks to an app- who'd have thought it?! 4 years of solid  online/app dating may have paid off.



June '18

First Week of June and I'm involved in a production of 'The Wedding Singer- the Musical'. Its the greatest show production I have ever been involved with: first time I've been in a show where everyone likes each other, everyone is good in their roles and its such a great feel-good upbeat show. They'll be a blogpost a'coming on that for those who missed out :p 

Alex (the described man above) is sticking around - RESULT! 
Life is so so great!!! 



July '18

The Mother of all Heatwaves falls upon the UK. Cue 'it's too hot' comments everyday for the next 2 months. (Brits are allowed to complain because of the distinct lack of air-con and stone in our houses and... c'mon we needed something new to moan about) 

New job starts to look a bit rocky but no no! I will push through!

A fun solo-trip to Germany to stay with my godmother and her family- lots of lovely activities- nice to get away for a few days. 

Uh-oh New job is not working out. Abort Job.



August '18

Hermit-B resumes blog on a rainy Summers day (heat wave has subsided so it is only right to complain about the rain). End of Entries.


So there we go. The highs and lows in brief illustrated with some Instagram pics.

 I'm generally very happy - poor- but happy. I am back to not knowing what I'm meant to be doing in life and now that I'm nearing 30 this is a little troubling but heyho! It ain't a race. I've learnt so so much about life and that specific job business over the course of the job training even if it hasn't come to fruition -so it was in no way a waste of time but more so frustrating.

Oh well Onwards and Upwards! 

What's new with you?










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.