Blogger Widgets

Monday 31 October 2016

Halloween 2016

BOO!

Peggy's been Trick or Treating- here she is snacking on her loot! 

Not one for celebrating Halloween but happy to acknowledge it whether I'm dressed in something weird and wonderful or just watching spooky films. Check out my list of creepy films HERE.

This year I'm in my own place and have my own porch to decorate with a pumpkin! In honour of my new cat lady status I have opted for a feline design; I took this inspiration.



Pumpkin Massacre



The result! 

Due to not trusting myself and also I'm not able to supervise my pumpkin I've placed battery operated fairy lights inside instead of a tealight. The flashing setting imitates a flicker of a candle flame and is a much safer option.

BE SAFE THIS HALLOWEEN!

~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.