Blogger Widgets

Friday 10 May 2019

2018- a speedy look back

January
Still a single pringle, I made friends with a Fox.
My little 4yr old hedgehog, Peggy passed away.
I also started seeing a nutritionist (on appointment not a date ha!). 





February
Rehearsals start for an upcoming show.
The neighbouring cat, Milo who we were so close to adopting was killed on the road :(
Mickey, the hamster came into my life!


March
 So much snow!
Stephen Hawkings passed away :(
PMJ gig, and I got a selfie with Bassist, Adam Kabota!


April
My first antiques Fair.
Lots of Swing Dancing Socials! 
Note: the man I am yet to meet in May is working at this same social- spooky!!




May
 I meet the man of my dreams. All thanks to an App. 


June
 I starred in my first Musical, 'The Wedding Singer'. 



Apparently a woman who can slap a man on stage and wear side burns with no shame floated Alex's boat because soon after, we became official! 


July
I had a long weekend in Germany to stay with family friends. 
And doing lots of prep for an exciting new work venture! (gonna keep that private on here)



August
Up at the crack of dawn for a anti-climatic car boot sale.
New job falls through (oh the trials of life!) and lots of fun at a friends hen-do! 




September
The in-laws (is that a bit premature?) meet each other at an open-air shakespeare.


At my 4th Handmade Fair, this year I met Emma from EmmaJewellCrafts of Instagram fame!! 



October
My first trip to see Hamilton the Musical. 
Alex and I go on our first holiday together to Amsterdam!




November
Performed a routine at the Swing Patrol- Performance Ball.
A new job that involves alot of Horrid Henry.
2nd selfie of the year with Adam Kabota (yes I'm such a fangirl) and...
My Grandpa turns 100!!!!!






December
Went to my first Doterra Wellness Day where I was far from well! 
Alex meets some more Jiving friends at a Xmas Do.
Swing Dancing at the Royal Festival Hall and a recreation of our first date, 6 months on.
The best xmas present!!!!!






~
So all-in-all a good year!!

I realise I missed out a whole bunch on politics and other topical news but its all abit of blur now I'm editing this in May 2019! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.